Head of Business Development/Fintech
About the opportunity:
Our client delivers leading-edge cloud professional and application services to some of the world’s most exciting brands and UNICORNS, in sectors from retail through automotive to ?nance. They are in a very exciting period of growth, and they need an exceptional sales leadership person to help drive further expansion. They are leading the revolution for some of the biggest financial brands in the UK.
Our client is looking for a Sales Leader to lead the development and scaling of their fastest growing Fintech and Payment accounts in addition to expand existing relationships with UNICORN clients into major activities.
What will you be challenged to:
- Drive a Digital transformation, Cloud & Services target from existing and new client bases
- Build and lead a team of sales specialists in major cloud/managed services deals
- Personally, and with the team proactively generate, qualify and close new business within the existing customer base as well as new customer acquisition
- Develop and build targeted account plans, resulting in a robust business growth pipeline
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, in?uence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor to ensure retention and growth in spend
- Work with your team to manage multiple opportunities through the entire business cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary
- Be able to travel as required by the business
- Be required to generate proposals built and focused around identi?ed business needs
- Deliver presentations internally and externally regarding the company’s value proposition
- Deliver target GM against an annual target set by the business tracked on a quarterly basis
- Growing existing accounts while hitting targets to grow them
What you bring to the table:
- Experience in leading a team, meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Strong Cloud Strategy expertise
- 5+ years working for a cloud and/or managed or professional services provider
- Experience within the core fundamentals of cloud and managed services in particular Data and PaaS (preferably with managed hosting and public cloud)
- To be able to demonstrate the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Proven track record in solution selling.
- Extensive and Strong business acumen with a deep strategic perspective and ability to quickly understand business strategy
- Broad understanding of customer needs; business cases and how customers use cloud technology
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Able to identify customers problems and help solve their problems with technology solutions
- Must be able to clearly demonstrate closing £10M+ Managed Services deals
- Demonstrated experience with ?ntech, Payment, insurtech and ?nancial services
- Demonstrated consultative selling approach with clients at CXO level, demonstrating building relationships and building scale in a client.
For further details or to discuss this role in strictest confidence please contact Andrew Cook – email@example.com; or Andreea Vilu – firstname.lastname@example.org