Front-End Web Developer
My client is looking for a Front-End Web Developer to join their Technical Unit.
As a Frontend Web Developer you will be responsible for developing and maintaining first class solutions for Tier 1 financial institutions around the world.
Forming part of a large team of experienced professionals you will be participating in different areas of the software development lifecycle and specialise in a range of different areas from design, development, maintenance and quality assurance of our products and services.
Liaising with different parts of the business, you will be dealing with Business Analysts, Project Managers and other internal functions in order to fulfil Client requirements.
The ideal candidate will:
- Preferably having a degree in ICT or related professional qualifications
- Have a good understanding of User Experience (UX) analysis/design
- Hands-on experience with solving browser specific issues
- Must have good knowledge of database management systems, ideally Oracle
- Familiar with the Agile Methodology
- Must be meticulous, methodical and accurate in the completion of tasks
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience that includes medical insurance.