• Passion with new tech. Prefer clean code. Be able to work independently.
• The candidate will have great communication skill.
• Develop mobile-friendly frontends wap and desktop size web.
• Focus on performance and user experience.
• Create frontends for the backend management systems.
• Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
• Participate in all team ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
• Mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
Skills and Educational / Qualification Requirements
• Experience with one of Vue, React, Angular
• Familiar with Git, ES6, Webpack, Less or Sass
• Familiarity with state management like Vuex, Redux, Ngrx
• You do not need to have perfect English, but you need to be able to understand written/spoken English.
• Vue + Vuex + Vue Router + Webpack + Less
• Element UI