About The Opportunity
You will be working for a pioneer firm in deploying secure EMV payment and mobile acceptance solutions. Providing payment technology based on a single global platform that transforms customer engagement in banking, retail, hospitality, transportation, and other service environments. Helping acquirers, processors, PSPs, ISOs, ISVs, and systems integrators bring innovative solutions to market that scale across all industries, use cases, and geographies.
About The Role
You will report directly into the CEO and lead the Product Management Function. The role will play a key part in driving the Global product direction and strategy of the business. This will involve close collaboration with the CTO defining the market propositions, product development, lifecycle management and the delivery of an effective Product marketing strategy.
The role will also lead and drive successful consultancy, ensuring commercial teams are fully supported with sales pitches, key partner meetings and winning new business. The success of the company will be very much driven by a Product led approach and as such the role is essential to achieving the revenue targets of the business whilst maintaining operational efficiency.
You will be a member of the Roadmap leadership team, which includes the CEO-CRO-CTO- VP OPS.
You will be challenged to:
- Create and define the market propositions of the company in line with business strategy across segments, geographies, and channels.
- Support field sales colleagues through providing a 1st class consultancy service through pre-sales consultations.
- Ensure Key Account, Business Development and Partner Management teams are fully supported through consultative product expertise.
- Define and effectively communicate the POS Product Roadmap and release cycle working with technical development teams, engineering, and commercial colleagues.
- Working with Marketing Communication colleagues and relevant agencies design first class product collateral and marketing messages across all relevant channels that effectively convey the product propositions.
- Align closely with global sales and business development colleagues on product strategy, market feedback and key account requirements.
- Work closely with key partners across integrators, processors and acquirers to align product proposition and future roadmaps.
- Instigate and refresh the Product Catalogue working closely with Sales and Operations colleagues on what is sold, where and with whom.
- Manage the supplier relationships with key third party product terminal hardware vendor suppliers working closely with Operations, Terminal Development and Procurement teams.
- Working alongside relevant commercial and technical colleagues define the digital product strategy and relevant product suite.
- Define the Software Solutions Roadmap, and secure white label vendors as required.
- Draft detailed product definition / requirement documents.
What we expect from you
The ideal candidate should have a strong product management and consultative background with a proven track record of defining market propositions within POS and software applications and solutions that support sales and ensuring that these are effectively communicated. Previous experience with a Payment Service provider or Gateway is essential. Experience of leading a team would be desirable or at the very least the ability to install energy, enthusiasm alongside structure and organization to a key department.
- A strong understanding of the payment market with relevant experience.
- Consultancy skills within a client facing environment.
- Experience of product lifecycle management and managing release cycles.
- Ability to effectively manage supplier relationships that ensure Product quality and innovation.
- A structured and organized approach to managing workload, capacity and prioritization.
- Ability to lead and coach a highly effective team aligned to the product roadmap and strategy.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, Pension and Healthcare.
- Greatly innovative products and solutions to work on.
- Access to the Board and decision making.