My client is a leading online, mobile and POS payment service provider. They help eCommerce businesses of all sizes and sectors accept payments via multiple customer touch points.
They are looking for enthusiastic and experienced Golang Developer to join their Tech Team for a new mPOS/POS product.
- Fast-growing payment company
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry
- Professional development - books, trainings, etc.
- Team buildings and fun activities
- Designing and implementing complex workflows, APIs
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance and high availability software
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture
- Strong knowledge of Golang programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming, its quirks, and workarounds. Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience in Low latency/high-performance software design
- Experience with Vendor Package Management for Golang such as Glide, dep, etc.
- Experience with ORM such as Gorm, etc.
- Understanding of unit and performance testing. Experience with testing frameworks such as Ginkgo, etc.
- Experience with the Golang’s templating language
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial