Our client is a market leading digital trading and broking firm, and is seeking a Head of Brand to be responsible for the formulation and execution of their brand strategy, insights and delivery. This role represents a truly exciting opportunity to own and significantly reformulate the entire spectrum of the brand portfolio, and assist in enhancing the firm’s (already strong) positioning globally.
About this opportunity
You will be responsible for:
- Ownership of the whole brand function in the company, formulating and re?ning the brand strategy, positioning and value proposition for the company and its business units.
- Developing strategic and tactical plans for increasing brand awareness and activation in a number of new global markets.
- Formulating the approach on building brand advocacy from our existing customer base.
- Development and further management of brand assets - including brand, style and tone of voice guidelines, and other brand collaterals.
- Working with the relevant Marketing functions planning and executing communications and media actions on various channels, including social media.
- Collaborating with Product functions on new functionality and messaging, as well as new business opportunities.
- Creating and managing promotional collaterals to establish and maintain product branding.
- Competitor and customer insights analysis in relation to Brand.
Your qualifications and experience
- 5+ years of experience in branding are with strong brands portfolio management in the past.
- Experience on international market and ability to manage big international projects.
- Proven track record
- Outstanding leadership skills, ability to lead and motivate people & teams to contribute to common goals.
- Demonstrate strategic experiences beyond tactical implementation.
- Ability to drive and manage stakeholders on brand strategy.
- Broad experience in social media and online oriented consumer engagement.
Interested? For further information please contact either Gareth Mulley or Benji White – firstname.lastname@example.org