Our client is a leading global financial services firm. They are seeking a Head of Business Operations to join the executive management team based in their European headquarters.
The role will be responsible for the execution of business strategy and day-to-day operations including business development, product management and delivery, engineering, and business support activities.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the business is co-ordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people.
It’s a broad position – strategically, commercially and operationally focused. Accordingly, suitable candidates must be competent in software development, business management and growth, processes improvements, KPIs management.
You must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business.
- Develop and lead strategic planning efforts for B2B business and further cascade the business
- strategy and goals to the teams;
- Deliver key projects of the business, manage and track the performance by implementing and support of appropriate rewards/recognition system that are aligned with the company’s goals;
- Manage B2B software product delivery processes to ensure that the customers’ needs are met
- and the customers receive the value expected;
- Improve and adjust company-wide processes such as software development, product management, project management, business support and many others to ensure maximum business operations efficiency and effectiveness;
- Coordinating with other teams (finance, legal, HR, Retail and others) at a strategic and
- operational levels;
- Proven 10+ years of experience as Head of Business Operations or equivalent position in a
- software development company 200+ employees;
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. finance, customer
- service, etc.);
- Deep knowledge of software development processes, business planning and operations, B2B
- sales & business development and etc;
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities, outstanding communication and people skills
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics;
- English & Russian – Fluent