About The Opportunity
Location: London (Remote – Occasional meetup in local office)
As a Head of Customer Success, you will manage the global Customer Success team and assist customers to provide Technical Support and general Account Management. Your management expertise will be blended with your technical acumen to help the team deliver and deploy Mobile Identity solutions working collaboratively with our Sales and Engineering teams. If you are a polished communicator, team player, multitasker, analytically and technically minded with a passion for delivering an excellent customer experience, then we want you on our team.
You Will Be Challenged To
- Be proactive and constantly strive to find new ways to delight our customers.
- Lead and inspire a global team of Customer Success Mangers and Integration Engineers, set high standards and challenging goals for the team.
- Oversee the delivery of world class services to customers, clarifying technical design implementation details and post-launch support.
- Understand technical steps required for implementation to develop/manage project plans.
- Troubleshoot technical issues with use of API logs and other diagnostic tools and present solution back to customer, as needed to aid the team.
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to prioritize and eliminate delays in delivery.
- Maintain technical proficiency on all aspects of the platform, including product capabilities, features, and planned enhancements.
- Establish trusted relationships with customer partners; proactive monitoring and analysis.
- Partnering with Sales to support post launch with upsell opportunities.
What You Bring To The Table
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical background.
- 5-7+ years prior experience in launching solutions, customer success, project management or equivalent history.
- 2+ years managing a global team.
- Experience in working with Enterprises, IOT, Mobile Communications, Payments, Banking or IT connected devices desired.
- Solid technical understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies with an emphasis on API-related (REST, SOAP) experiences.
- Proven track record of managing successful customer launches, from pre-sales support to post-launch monitoring and account management.
- Superior communication and relationship building skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Work efficiently and flexibility working cross time zone with internal and external customers.
- Required Languages: English and ideally one of French, German or Spanish.
This sounds like you? Please apply today!