Our client is a successful fintech organization, one of the leaders of the global CFD brokerage industry. They are looking for a Head of Digital to plan, develop, implement and manage the the overall digital strategy to ensure an increase in the number of FTD's and lower CPA's across all acquisition channels..
You’ll be responsible for:
- Developing and executing digital strategy and direction to improve their market position;
- Scaling digital acquisitions while maintaining a positive ROI/pLTV;
- Identifying drop-offs in user journey, in order to recommend product improvements;
- Determine new acquisition opportunities bespoke to each market;
- Reporting and tracking of budget allocations, spend and ROI
- Managing team resources to ensure continues A/B testing across all acquisition strategies;
- Ensuring regular feedback and insight provided to country heads;
- Safeguard team structure and processes are scalable and agile;
- Driving and leading a diverse digital team, ensure their high performance on a daily basis, provide feedback and proper guidance;
- Developing digital capabilities & drive awareness across the company on digital transformation.
You will have:
- Proven experience in similar business areas such as e-commerce, digital, digital content, gaming, etc.
- Understanding the role of data/marketing analysis in order to drive effective ROI;
- Excellent experience in analytics, including having a strong technical competence with Google Analytics and other products within GMP and Facebook;
- Team leadership and talent development skills;
If this sounds like the next challenge you are looking for and you have a Forex/CFD/Gaming background then please get in touch.