Head of Growth – Europe
Benelux | France
A leading global BAAS and Open Banking specialist is seeking an experienced Commercial and/or Product leader to drive continued business expansion across Europe.
This is a business-critical senior appointment responsible for defining and executing the firm’s growth strategy. Working closely with the C-suite and wider teams – notably Technology, Sales, Marketing and Product – to fully develop and deliver “go-to-market” strategy.
- Responsible for building hands-on growth team across the globe.
- Working in partnership with the Marketing department on gaining customer insights and understanding both industry trends and the competitive landscape.
- Working closely with customers and the product team to identify gaps within solutions which could add value and support further growth.
- Delivering an effective commercial growth strategy based on already validated opportunities, plus using market and customer research to identify new verticals and running ‘proof of concept’ initiatives.
- 7+ years’ experience in Financial Services – virtual IBANs, payments, acquiring, issuing, Open Banking, Banking as-a-Service and Embedded Finance.
- Practical experience of holding senior leadership positions in Enterprise sales and/or Product.
- Working knowledge of banking needs for a digital economy, and associated regulatory requirements.
- Strong analytical skills – experience of evaluating and interpreting market landscapes based on data driven insights, and then delivering growth focused solutions.
- A skilled communicator able to persuade the audience / senior leadership to explore new concepts.
- Proven ability to build lasting business relationships externally, and a positive company culture internally.
- Analyse the market trends and position our solutions according to market needs.
- Forward thinking and plan with deep consideration of the competitive landscape.
- Experience of leading a team to success in the past and have experience of scaling the teams and revenue.
For further information and/or a discreet conversation, please contact Hollie Edwards – email@example.com