About the role:
A leading company within the Travel Industry which Payments Business Division processes over 100 billion EUR worth of travel payments every year, is looking for their new Head of Hospitality Payment Strategy.
The firm works in strategic partnership with close to 1,000 travel companies and over 70 of the top financial services providers in the world.
This role will be responsible for orchestrating the transformation of the Hospitality Payments product business line. You will translate your deep industry insights and vision to create an innovative, long-term product strategy and ensure its successful execution in delivering an exceptional, frictionless product experience for our global hospitality customers.
You will manage the Hospitality product team, ensuring close collaboration with stakeholders, including customers, partners and internal teams, to define road maps, to build alliances, new solutions and to drive market segment penetration.
What will you do:
- Be the visionary for the Hospitality Payments solution.
- Define and execute a comprehensive insights-based Hospitality Payments product strategy.
- Be visible in the market as a thought-leader contributing to the Hospitality Payments industry transformation.
- Define the Hospitality Payments product end-to-end including functionality, reach, delivery, customer care & service models, systems integrations, value proposition, pricing, and packaging.
- Develop a Hospitality Payments roadmap, working with core product teams to evolve the core offering and deliver the Hospitality Payments product.
- Manage the Hospitality Payments product throughout its life-cycle.
- Develop business cases to support Hospitality Payments product investments.
- Develop a Hospitality Payments P&L together with our business Operations team.
- Develop a Hospitality Payments marketing plan together with our Marketing team.
- Develop & propose Hospitality Payments partnerships together with our Partnership team.
- Draw on your wealth of experience to successfully guide our Hospitality customers and tailor the strategy to meet their individual needs.
What you need:
- You’ll be a passionate Product Strategist/Manager with extensive experience in Hospitality payments.
- You’ll showcase intellectual rigour and be motivated to drive your strategic vision into measurable business outcomes and profitable results.
- You’ll be energised by innovating and being an advocate of change.
- You’ll be experienced in teasing out insight and articulating customer needs.
- You’ll demonstrate analytical thinking and considerable experience of developing market and competitive analyses.
- You’ll evidence budget (ideally P&L) management experience.
- If you have experience in a major hotel chain, it would be a plus.
What we can offer you:
- An extensive range of benefits including an opportunity to work flexibly, 28 days holiday, a generous bonus, car allowance, pension, healthcare, wellbeing programmes and discount schemes.
As well as working for a company that:
- Has been voted as a Top UK & European Employer and recognised as a Financial Times Leader in Diversity.
- Is in one of the world’s top 10 software companies.
- Fosters career growth and international mobility.
- Whose products and solutions impact millions of travellers from all around the globe.