An established payment services provider and card payments acquirer, specializing in tailor made solutions for ecommerce transaction processing, is hiring a Head of HR to in their Malta office.
This role will report to the SVP Human Resources and will supporting an international headcount spanning across Malta and other European sites.
- Responsible for Employee Relations and coaching line managers to help their development and effectiveness, providing advice and guidance on their approach to people management and development.
- Responsible for Employee Engagement & Retention strategies, including conducting employee engagement surveys and rewards & recognition program.
- Assist with workforce planning, including succession planning, identifying skill gaps and training needs.
- Collaborating with our Global Training & Development team, focusing on ongoing development of employees in Europe, assimilation & role related training.
- Hold regular meetings with team members and line managers in relation to probation reviews, performance assessments and disciplinary issues.
- Responsible for HR Policies & procedures for the Bank.
- Collaborate with the Office Management team on Employee Experience, CSR and staff events.
- Responsible for candidate sourcing, CV generation and the full recruitment cycle.
- Manage the posting and upkeep of recruitment vacancy adverts across multiple online channels and liaising with external recruitment agencies;
- Update and maintain our internal recruitment system, provide training to hiring managers on how to use the system;
- Take lead with screening, shortlisting and interviewing potential candidates;
- Prepare offer letters and contracts of employments (Malta & EU);
- Obtain previous references for selected new hires;
- Oversee and conduct full HR orientation including meeting with new hires, ensuring a seamless onboarding experience
- 5 years + experience in HR and currently working at a managerial level, in a global, fast paced organization
- An approachable personality – experience in interacting with employees across different seniority levels and jurisdictions;
- Fantastic time management, organization skills and excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and make an impact;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to handle sensitive information and situations which require empathy, maturity and strict confidentiality at all times.
- Business Management/HR/Organizational Behavior degree would be considered an asset.