About The Company
- Growing Scale-up business which operates as Payments Solutions Provider offering issuing, digital banking, and acquiring services. Supporting the innovators of the payments and fintech space by providing access to card schemes and banking services, in addition to Electronic Money Services.
- Te firm is licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority of the United Kingdom as a regulated Electronic Money Institution to issue electronic money and provide payment services throughout EEA.
- The company´s clients are, among others, regulated Electronic Money Institutions, Authorised Payment Institutions requiring access to scheme membership, or businesses needing both scheme membership and the ability to offer e-money.
About The Opportunity
- The Head of Implementation is a pivotal position within the business, with primary responsibility for integrating UK and European issuer clients who require scheme membership and/or use of an e-money license.
- Reporting into the CEO, the ideal candidate should be experienced in project management and implementation of payments solutions from a technical and regulatory perspective, and will play a key role in the continued expansion of the company.
- This role is suitable for an individual with several years of experience managing issuing and / or payments related implementation projects.
You Will Be Challenged To
- Primary day to day management of the implementation team, managing delivery and status of the core team for client projects.
- Setting and managing customer expectations with regard to features and solution availability.
- Participating in sales conversations as required to discuss requirements, placements, flows etc.
- Work effectively with teams at multiple locations to achieve company and client objectives.
- Support the CEO and COO on a variety of ad-hoc projects as instructed.
What You Bring To The Table
- Experience as a consultant, project or implementation manager.
- Proven experience as a manager.
- Practical experience and working knowledge of the Payments industry.
- Payments experience; ideally with knowledge of scheme and issuing.
- Ability to work and manage both a team and oneself.
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects / implementations.
This sounds like you? Please apply today!