About my client
We are working with a high growth Fintech Company, which predominantly acts as a payment gateway connector that specialises in offering local payments in emerging market countries spanning across the Indian subcontinent, Africa, Southeast Asia and LATAM.
My client lowers the barriers of entry and provides ease of market access for their eCommerce merchant’s future expansion. It´s a truly exciting time to join my clients organization as they are growing at a phenomenal speed and have offices in the UK, India, The Philippines and UAE.
What’s the opportunity?
The ideal candidate for this role must possess tremendous leadership and communication skills as well as proven success in innovative and traditional campaigns across the broad spectrum of the present-day marketing channels. You must have the capability to drive both the strategic vision of our organisation alongside the executive leadership team and working cross functionally to deliver results.
In this postion, you will drive product and market strategy and assume responsibility for overseeing the planning, development, and execution of my client´s marketing and advertising initiatives.
What will I be doing?
- As the custodian of the organisation’s brand, you will provide strategic counsel on the company’s marketing, brand strategy and positioning as it enters its next phase of growth. You will bring to life in a clear and consistent way that resonates with and motivates our target audiences, that will promote the company as an innovator to the press and public
- Create and own the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for new products and features. You will set clear objectives and goals, research and define target audiences, develop marketing and communication strategies, and measure adoption
- Design and deliver campaigns including choosing methods, platforms, and strategies through which my client will then attract new leads. You will be the voice of the customer within the organization, bringing your insights to cross-functional stakeholders across product, design, user experience, engineering and executive leadership
- Nurture existing relationships with key partners / investors, aligning on mutual goals and driving adoption through a variety of co-marketing efforts
- Manage the Marketing budget for all regions as well as conducting forecasts. This will also include measuring the performance of all paid marketing channels/campaigns and assessing against ROI and KPI goals including merchant acquisition and retention
- Identify and understand trends within the market and amongst consumers, you will pursue opportunities that increase visibility for the brand. You will build the Content and Events strategy with an integrated delivery plan to support the sales efforts and position my client as a thought leader in the industry and across verticals
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution in a marketing discipline with 10-12 years of experience having built a world-class marketing team from scratch
- Prior experience in a public-listed company, managing marketing budgets of more than USD 10 Mn annually
- Must have built affiliate programs in multiple continents and led an internationally focused high-volume B2B client acquisition
- Must be / have been a major contributor to Series A (or later) fund-raising or an IPO
- Prior background in Fintech or general e-commerce, with experience of having worked in emerging markets (preferred)
What we offer you
- A competitive salary
- Company Employee Share Option (ESOP) Scheme
- Laptop and other computer equipment
- Phone Allowance / Phone
- Employee Medical Insurance
- Employee Life Insurance
- Pension contribution as per local labour law