Our client is a successful fintech organization, one of the leaders of the global CFD brokerage industry. They are looking for a Head of Media Buying. This role will collaborate closely with the marketing technology and campaigns team to ensure highest ROI is driven for the digital department. The role is highly number driven and heavily measured off the ROI driven by acquisition teams, managing budgets over 2.5 mill USD yearly with 200% expected ROI.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing media buying teams ( Google, Facebook, Growth) as well as all digital acquisition production teams (Designers, Copywriters);
- Reporting and insights of all digital revenue;
- Developing best practice marketing strategies that consistently improve reach, efficiency and conversions based on campaign goals;
- Launching and scaling of new acquisition channels;
- Responsible for maintaining good relationships with vendors, ad-networks and 3rd parties;
- A/B Testing of all aspects of acquisition strategies;
- Ensuing effective use of audience data, making sure performance campaigns are targeted to the highest value audiences
The requirements are:
- Minimum 5 years of performance-based media buying experience;
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing media buying teams;
- Experience in the Forex or the iGaming industry is a huge plus;
- Proven record in driving positive ROI focused campaigns
- Experience in analytics and tracking platforms, such as Google Analytics, AppsFlyer, Google Campaign manager.
The role will be eventually based in Limassol.
If this sounds like the next step in your career then please get in touch for an initial conversation.