Our client a UK based fintech payments disruptor is looking for a Head of Marketing to join their early stage business. They need a resourceful, intelligent and experienced hands on B2B marketing expert.
The responsibilities include:
- Developing the marketing strategy.
- Running the marketing function. Planning, executing, measuring the impact, and reviewing the effectiveness & results of marketing activity. This includes,
- Paid for ads on social media
- Organic social media
- Direct outreach
- Email campaigns
- Content Marketing
- Developing the brand and messaging.
- Generating awareness, educating, engaging and nurturing prospective customers using PR, content, lead generation.
- Managing communication with the market generally, and with prospects, customers, partners and employees.
- Sourcing, engaging and managing agencies and contractors to help you deliver the marketing plans.
- Managing the CRM. Monitoring all inbound leads, qualifying, responding and allocating to the Sales Team accordingly. Nurturing prospects through direct outreach and email campaigns.
- Developing automation by putting together, and managing a stack of current marketing tech tools.
- Managing and building a team.
You will have:
- 3 years of experience in marketing roles
- Strong verbal and written communications (at least in English) skills
- Ability to work with Data and be a data centric marketer.
- Experience in budgeting and managing budgets
- Relevant industry experience: Payments, FinTech, B2B, SaaS
- Experience with MarTech tools like email campaign managers, online advertising platforms, social media tools, tag managers etc
- Experience of working with agencies and contractors
- Experience in building and managing teams
If this sounds like you and you are looking for a remote role then please get in touch.