Head of Operations
Our client is looking for a Head of Operations, who is creative and good at thinking from the perspective of customers, to join our core team in order to provide the best gaming experience for customers.
If you have a passion for sports and experience in running sports betting websites, our client would love to speak with you.
- Being in charge of the Operation and Marketing for Thailand, China and Vietnam markets.
- Formulating and implementing annual, quarterly, and monthly operation plans.
- Combining brand’s operation strategy with relevant resource to promote the implementation of strategy, ensure that performance goal is achieved.
- Managing planning, optimization, and stabilizing operation.
- Creating operational analysis reports and adjusting operation strategy, to achieve the goal by enhancing the brand.
- Understanding customer experience and their needs.
- Increasing the product market share.
- Improving website operations daily, product updates, and page optimization, and improve overall design standards to enhance brand appeal, therefore enhancing customer loyalty and experience.
- Establishing the organization structure and positions for the team, and optimize business processes according to company's business strategy.
- Allocating human resources and training team members.
- Evaluating performance of operation management team to improve the efficiency of the department.
- Bachelor degree or above, science and engineering majors are preferred.
- 5+ years of Operation experience.
- 2+ years of management experience.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Familiar with the internet and the digital industry.
- Strong business sense and capable of planning.
- Have In-depth understanding of customer needs, product iteration ability, marketing planning ability and product planning ability.
- Have experience in comprehensive operation methodological accumulation and team management. Have experience in leading and training excellent operation team.
- Have high self-drive, promoting ability and leadership skills.
- Have excellent business analysis and judgment skills with a solid insight in data analysing.
- Have strong logical thinking skills and problem analysis skills.
- Have ability to organize requirements, good communication and coordination skills.
- Needs to be a good team player as well as to be a good independent contributor.