An opportunity has opened up for an experienced operations individual to join a pioneering payments company in the explosive scale-up phase of their business.
We are looking for a proactive, organised, efficient Head of Operations, who is keen to get stuck in to business with a keen entrepreneurial mentality. You’ll be responsible for leading the shared services function, leading the customer loyalty and customer satisfaction framework, defining and building new competencies, alongside developing an effective organisation supporting the evolving portfolio and customer base.
What does the role look like?
- Leading the team defining quality standards for the product and services.
- Manage incidents, crisis, and escalation.
- Manage and control the transaction flows end-to-end.
- Client onboarding and KYC management.
- Risk and transactional fraud management.
- Manage the reporting system and coordinate overall integrity and timing.
- Coordinate with external parties as well as key internal stakeholders.
- Define optimal integration with related internal systems, apps and whatever other sources used for reports generation.
- Ensure high levels of engagement and motivation.
- Drive recruitment for appropriate levels of skills, expertise and attitude.
What you should bring to the table:
- Experience working within a Payments organization.
- Managing large operations teams within large multinational organisations.
- Experience managing and/or supporting Risk and Treasury.
- Experience in accounting, FX, liquidity, cashflow and various financial instruments) is an additional advantage.
- Strong understanding of the payments industry, and knowledge of the gaming industry an additional bonus.
- Foresees business opportunities in the payments industry.
- Thinks globally and can anticipate future industry and organization changes.
- Creates engagement toward results, working across boundaries, aligns organization for strategic implementations.
Why this role?
We're offering potential company growth, competitive package, remote working and a great team.
Contact Jasmin Morland | email@example.com