As the Head of the Partnership Account Management Operations, you will be responsible to drive the Partnership Channel Sales function with the management of Partnership Sales Processes, Strategy Execution, Activities & Projects, Resource Management and Systems. Partnership Sales is focused on the development and growth of a scalable and effective network of channel partners and the trade marketing function.
The role will be responsible for the administrative and operational management of the Partnership Account Managers globally and support the Regional and Country Heads in the delivery of strategic goals.
- Utilizing business domain expertise, sales processes are defined, established, implemented and continuously optimized. They are to be orientated to the alignment of the best Partner Experience and consistency of execution. Process performance is to be explicitly defined and implementation of appropriate quality management functions.
Sales Strategy Execution
- Working under the direction of the Commercial and Country Heads, be responsible for the implementation of the desired sales and partnership strategies, formulate the appropriate tactical and operational plans to achieve these desired goals and targets. Cascade these plans with appropriate resourcing, performance management and optimization of processes to realize the delivery of these strategic goals of Sales.
Sales Resource Management
- Be responsible for the overall planning and administrative management of the Partnership Key Account Managers. Formulate, implement, and manage the Performance Management for all Partnership Key Account Management resources. Define the required functions, skills and capabilities for the respective sales roles and identify & address gaps, and support learning & development plans. Plan and fulfil recruitment need and support employee development and retention.
Sales Activities & Projects
- Be responsible for all planned and ad-hoc activities and projects required to support the delivery of strategic goals and overall improvement of the sales function, utilizing corporate project management standards. Ensure the timely delivery and quality of implementation for such activities. Be the key management member and point of contact for interfacing with other company departments and business areas for the cross-functional product, customer, and market-related activities.
Sales Systems & Data
- With strong business domain expertise and CRM utilization knowledge, to define and optimize systems used for sales processes and their adoption by sales resources by working closely with the CRM and BI teams. To understand the data and analytical needs for the sales function and ensure availability and hygiene in relevant systems and reporting. To drive performance and decision making with quantitative and empirical methods.
- University Degree or equivalent prior experience in a relevant role
- Experience and demonstrable expertise in Key Account Management
- Experience in Partner / Channel Sales segment
- Worked with Asian customer markets
- Strong numerical and analytical capabilities
- Experience working in financial product, gaming or gambling industry