Head of Payments
Reporting directly to the Board, this is a genuine C-level position responsible for leading an established yet evolving Payments function for a successful Global business.
About this opportunity
- Our client has experienced a sustained period of extraordinary growth in revenues, profits and people and the Board has identified the need for a Head of Payments to oversee all business operations and development of all aspects of the Group payments ecosystem - business development; commercial negotiations; product management and development; risk and regulation; project management; payment process, support functions; and customer/client experience.
- This is a key appointment. It will require extensive practical experience of dealing with differing global markets and regulations/ regulators; the ability to solve payments issues with minimum impact on Clients and business performance; and to develop and implement improvements to the customer and quality of the payment services.
Your qualifications and experience
- 10+ years of experience in managing international payments solutions across Payment, Fintech, iGaming/Gambling in a similar role.
- In depth working knowledge in payments, cross-border transactions, exchange, banking, financial regulations.
- Experience managing fraud and risk, AML, KYC functions, product development, reconciliation etc. and offering different payments solutions and systems is key.
- Deep knowledge of software development processes, business planning and operations, client support.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.