My Client in the Payment industry is looking for an Implementation Engineer to join their business in their Budapest, Hungary based office.
They collaborate with over 290 financial institutions in 90 countries including banks, fintechs and payment facilitators. They help translate customer problems into solutions and constantly improve the way we pay in store and online or send money to friends, family and companies.
Their range of payment services includes wallet, card issuing and acquiring services, merchant acquisition and management, payment gateway, alternative payments and value-added services, in any currency.
As the financial services industry struggles to stay profitable and perform, technology offers a way to effectively address the effects of regulatory reform, competition, and changing markets.
My Client seeks people who understand these challenges—talented people of all ages who will bring past experience and new ideas to develop creative e-payment solutions to address these difficult issues.
- Implementing card payment back office solutions (merchant management, card management, clearing and settlement…) for the processing centre costumers
- Overseeing the daily card scheme (Mastercard/Visa) clearing and settlement processes
- Reconciliation of different clearing and settlement channels of the processing centre clients (financial institutions)
- Identifying, analyzing, solving the issues of clearing and settlement processes
- Communicating with external and internal partners of the processing centre, responding to customer complaints
- Creating reports according to card scheme rules and regulations of financial governing bodies
- Responding to customer complaints
- To participate in implementation and testing of new functionalities
- Experience in card payment related clearing and settlement processes
- Experience with card management systems
- Understanding of card payment business processes
- Good technical understanding of Unix and SQL
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Responsible, accurate work
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of English