Head count is currently working with a company who are not only on the forefront of Tech but developing a team of highly qualified individuals to make inroad in the AsiaPac market their platform is enabling many of today’s most high-profile fintech innovators and disruptors. They are certified by MasterCard and Visa to process and manage any credit, debit or pre-paid card transaction globally.
They enable the emerging payments industry to deliver breakthrough innovations through a unique combination of proprietary technology, its people and partners.
At the heart of its capability is our client’s technology, its single global issuer processing platform. Built entirely by its own payment experts, that offers easy integration with Issuers, Program Managers, card manufacturers and many other service providers.
They have integrated with over 40 issuing banks globally and operate programs for 120+ clients in 60 countries using over 150 currencies, enabling its clients to innovate and deliver exciting new value propositions for end users around the world.
Implementation Managers are responsible for managing concurrent new client implementations and new card/payments program implementations from existing clients, collaborating closely with external partners and with internal teams.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partnering with clients to capture requirements (facilitating workshops involving SME’s where required) and articulating these into Project Requirements Documents and optimal product set up onto platform
- Guiding clients on avoiding/mitigating against common hold ups
- Acting as first line technical support and troubleshooting during implementation
- Providing guidance to clients and new suppliers on integration (and the use of APIs, services such as 3D Secure, Fraud Mitigation, Apple Pay, Google Pay etc.)
- Creating and maintaining a robust and up to date implementation plan including milestones, tasks, responsibilities and dependencies; with ability to advise on the impact of potential challenges and delays as well as offering creative but robust workarounds
- Liaising with internal teams on the technical detail of client requirements
- Executing configuration on internal platform in both test and production environments
- Performing card testing in real life scenarios
- Providing regular updates to stakeholders on all aspects of project progress, including any issues and system changes
- Building and managing relationships with each party involved in delivery (Clients, Card Manufacturers, MasterCard/Visa, Issuing Bank, 3D Secure provider)
- Raising and managing all project related tasks, issues or change requests using JIRA ticketing system
- Ensuring continuity of information in handover on successful go live to Account Management and Operations
- Assisting with continuous process improvement internally and contributing to internal Wiki (Confluence)
Skills, Ability and Experience
We are looking for someone who
- Successful track record in a similar role
- Understands how payments processing works, having previously worked for an Issuing bank, processor or programme manager
- Proactively takes ownership of assigned projects
- Has strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Is a problem solver and adept at multitasking
- Is self-driven and a quick learner
- Is a strong communicator at different levels (e.g. peers, clients, cross functional teams, suppliers and board level)
- Has knowledge of project management and/or agile methodologies having worked in similar environments
- Understands the importance of requirements gathering and planning as well as how to use this to manage expectations and drive delivery
- Has knowledge of Mastercard and Visa
- Gavours a high-level of execution over hastened work