About The Company
Global provider of payment processing solutions certified by Mastercard and Visa to process and manage credit, debit, or pre-paid card transactions.
We are very proud of our in-house built international issuer processing platform which enables a seamless integration with Issuers, Programme Managers, card manufacturers and many other service providers.
About The Opportunity
- Report to the Head of Implementations.
- Direct Line Management of a team of about 6 Implementation Managers and Executives.
Our Implementations Team has the responsibility for delivering customer focused solutions from requirements definition to post go live.
You Will be Challenged To
- Leading a team of Implementation Managers and Implementation Executives who focus on delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge our product suite.
- Plan and set goals for the team.
- Coach and develop existing team members / Train new team members.
- Work cross functional to ensure customer implementations are delivered in a smooth and timely manner.
- Identify opportunities for improvement throughout the delivery life cycle.
- Deliver timely and successful go live of client programmes and projects
- Lead customer conversations to determine value adding factors.
- Continually evolve personal skills and knowledge to support the highest standard of client delivery.
- Take charge of career progress through Personal Development Planning and skill growth.
- Ensure user-friendly documentation is available.
- Closely manage projects to minimise/mitigate risks and issues, an early warning system for potential delays or non-delivery.
- Minimise escalations by taking a proactive approach.
- Reporting on projects to stakeholders.
What You Bring To The Table
- About 5 years of expertise within Implementation/Project Management.
- Exposure to the Payments Industry.
- Strong contribution to a positive team environment.
- Keen focus on driving customer outcomes / customer experience
- Manage a risk-based approach to change.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently, under pressure and proactively in a fast paced, stretching environment
- Ability to interact professionally at different levels (e.g., peers, client, suppliers, schemes, regulator, board level)
- Able to think and execute strategically
- Experience in Programme Management / Programme delivery (appropriate qualifications would be desirable)
- Strong analytical skills
- Network effectively, negotiate well and influence challenging people
- Willingness to travel
- Deep Cards Industry Experience - detailed understanding of the Auth/Clearing/Chargeback process as well as key interfaces, message types (Desirable)
- Strong knowledge of both Mastercard and Visa scheme rules and processes (Desirable)
This sounds like you? Please apply today or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidates will be Credit and Background checked to the extent permitted by law.