My client in the Payment industry, a leader in the provision of pure software POS terminals are now seeking a REMOTE INTEGRATIONS DEVELOPMENT TEAM LEAD to join their expanding team.
- Lead, manage the activities and prioritize tasks in the Integrations development team in alignment with company business strategy and goals.
- Create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the Integrations development team.
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes.
- Hands-on participation in the development process, execute dev tasks.
- Provide technical leadership through coaching and mentorship.
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform about necessary improvements and adjustments to technology.
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors.
- At least 5 years of experience in backend software development.
- Experience building software architecture.
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strategic approach.
- Excellent organizational, prioritizing and time-management skills.
- Problem-solving capabilities.
- Good English – written and spoken.