Established payment services provider and card payments acquirer is seeking to recruit an Internal Audit Associate to continue to strengthen the corporate governance structure.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Internal Auditor.
- Perform internal audit procedures involving developing control testing plans, performing test procedures, and documenting results, as per audit plans.
- Understand, document, and evaluate end-to-end business processes within the organisation, and determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Evaluate the internal controls related to business processes and identify gaps in the design and implementation of business processes and controls.
- Prepare internal audit reports in a timely and accurate manner.
The Ideal Candidate Should Preferably:
- 2-3 years’ experience in internal auditing or risk management within a Bank or substantially involved in auditing banks with knowledge of banking regulations. Membership in internal auditing related professional bodies will be considered an asset.
- Applicants must be in possession of an Accounting qualification or be close to completing the qualification.
- Proficiency with IT software and Microsoft Office.
- An excellent command of the English language (both written and spoken)