About The Company
You will be part of a crypto-backed fintech loan service provider. The firm’s mission is to properly integrate cryptocurrency into the financial system so that everyone recognizes and utilizes the benefits of crypto as an integral part of the global economy.
EU and Swiss-based brand with two main offices in Cyprus and Switzerland.
An active member of the Blockchain Association of Financial Commission and the Crypto Valley Association.
The existing team has strong and unique expertise in commercial finance and FX/CFD trading; creation of e-commerce and e-learning platforms, blockchain and distributed ledger technology.
This expertise coupled with the firm’s unique market offering and formidable growth trajectory (1000% YoY) has not gone unnoticed from potential investors – leading to the requirement for a dedicated Investor Relations Manager.
- Investor Relations (IR) is central and critical to the success of the firm, who seek a high calibre, financially and commercially astute individual, to report directly to the CEO.
- Serving as key point of contact for the investment community, your focus will combine managing internal and external relationships; strategic corporate communication; the creation of investor materials; and maintaining key financial and operational metrics for the business.
Together with the management team, you will design an investor relations strategy, take targeted action and find creative ways of raising capital. You will initiate and facilitate meetings between the senior management team and potential investors, via various channels and act as a primary contact for investors, ensure successful cooperation and a smooth flow of information;
- Manage, develop, evolve, maintain the Investor Relations programme, calendar, and schedule.
- Prepare for and deliver regular market updates and corporate communications – internally and externally.
- Create and deliver all IR materials, including earnings releases, investor conferences, and investor roadshows.
- Own and manage relationships with industry analysts to improve their understanding of the business.
- Work closely with internal finance, legal and secretariat functions to ensure relevant compliance with listing obligations, including insider information and ongoing obligations.
- Analyse and summarise reports prepared by the investment community and comparable companies and provide competitive intelligence to senior management.
- Increase research coverage network.
- In conjunction with marketing, develop ideas for improving IR and increasing the effectiveness of communications with investors, the media, PR and branding.
- Provide feedback and insight to senior management on investor sentiment and market conditions.
- Extensive practical experience in investor relations – in-depth professional experience in a comparable position, and industry.
- A keen personal interest, in FX, iGaming, Crypto, Fintech sectors.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills, and be an excellent communicator.
- Data driven, with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent spoken and written English – additional languages would be an advantage.
This sounds like you? Please apply today!