A successful payment protection and management firm, is currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Issuer Sales Director for their Issuer Sales Team in UK/Europe!
You will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
You will join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
As an Issuer Sales Director, you will be responsible for the full sales cycle, including:
- Using your network to prospect with all issuers in your territory that focus on consumer issued credit and debit cards.
- Being a consultative partner, building relationships with card issuing financial institutions, to pitch, sell, and close direct to merchant solutions as a value-add to their customer service, fraud, and charge-back management solutions and strategies.
- Prospecting potential channels partners to extend our offerings into all sized financial institutions.
- Coordinating with the Technical, Product, Legal, Client Relations, and Marketing teams to ensure the necessary information is gathered to facilitate a quick integration for the issuer.
- Attend trade-shows as needed to support the direct and partner channels to identify new business opportunities.
- On Site Visits to partners as needed.
You bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent.
- 8+ years sales experience in the payments space with a successful history of selling complex solutions to financial institutions/issuers.
- Strong knowledge and experience within the payments space, including the ability to collaborate with internal / external teams in assisting with successful integrations for the issuer.
- Existing and active list of issuers and key contacts/decision makers
- Knowledge of charge-backs and the issuer’s role in management / mitigation of charge-backs.
- Proven pipeline management skills with a consultative, long cycle sale (6 – 9 months…or longer).
- Experience with MS Office and Salesforce.
- Willingness to travel for sales meetings with prospects or to attend trade events, 30 – 50%
What you get:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance.
- Pension w/ company match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays.
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company.
- Energised employment filled with activities and events.
- Competitive Base Salary and plus bonus.