- Take care of the full software life cycle of customer-integration-projects
- Skills in analysis, design, implementation, testing and technical on boarding
- Synchronize project activities with business-departments and customers
- Ability to follow briefs as per client requests
- Regular communications with clients, strong and clear communicator
- Define and document functional and performance requirements, implement Unit-, Integration- and Stress-Tests
- the ability to develop scalable solutions for a growing number of customized client-interfaces
- Define API specifications based on open protocols (e.g. FIX, SOAP, REST)
- Working alongside business and technical teams to identify targets and spot opportunities.
- Java coding skills (min 1 year) and knowledge of Java core libraries.
- Good understanding of object-oriented analysis and design patterns.
- Accustomed to testing your own code.
- Well presented, neat code writing
- Problem solving skills with attention to detail and being able to handle multiple different topics at once (analytical skills)
- High interpersonal and communicative skills, highlighted in your ability to identify pragmatic solutions aligned with the long term goals
- Ability to confidently and effectively communicate technical issues with both developers and non tech personnel
- Good organizational, prioritization and planning skills in order to be able to meet tight deadlines
- Team player who is able to take on responsibility and execute tasks independently with little supervision and under pressure in our production environment
- High level of English plus other languages as bonus
- Previous client facing experience and the confidence to communicate clearly and professionally with clients
Additional desired skills
- Understanding of multi-threaded systems
- Knowledge about JVM Internals (e.g. Memory-Management and GC)
- Additional programming/scripting languages (e.g. Python, Bash)
- Experience with Messaging-technologies (e.g. JMS, AMQP, Webservices, FIX Protocol)
- Experience with JAVA-Frameworks (e.g. Spring, Hibernate), Freemarker Template Engine, XML, XSL/XSLT and Linux
Please only apply if: Located in EU/EU national