My Partner offers state-of-the-art data centre solutions including security-focused cloud services, dedicated servers, disaster recovery and backup services, as well as colocation and network solutions.
They are growing their team at the moment and now looking for a Java Software Engineer to join their office Serbia (Belgrade or Novi Sad).
You will work within one of their Agile teams, in order to contribute to the delivery of SaaS solutions using various software development languages, utilizing modern frameworks surrounding these languages such as Spring Boot Framework, API technologies and enterprise integration technologies.
You should be an engineer with a passion for programming, someone who is willing to learn new technologies and techniques.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Conducting research and technology exploration as required to address any present or future projects.
- Participating in analysis and design activities so as to produce a viable system design that fits within the overall system architecture whilst addressing all the elicited requirements.
- Following established development and testing procedures so as to ensure quality software development which meets the requirements whilst adhering to the proposed design and any stipulated timelines.
- Creating and maintaining documentation regarding systems being developed in order to ensure long-term maintainability.
- University degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years in a similar role.
- Expertise in Java (Spring Boot).
- Knowledge of databases (MySQL preferred), and NoSQL systems (MongoDB preferred).
- Advanced knowledge/understanding of web technologies (HTML, Angular)
- Good to have, knowledge about microservices, Cloud-native principles, Docker, Kubernetes, TDD.
- Experience with build automation tools (such as Jenkins, GitLab CI), source control tools, and bug tracking software.
- Knowledge of Agile software development.
- Solid understanding of distributed concurrent systems and an understanding of service-oriented architectures.
- Enjoys participating in Code Review and knowledge sharing.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
What they offer:
- A highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Private health insurance
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee, and fruit
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- Casual Fridays
- Lots of fun team building activities :)