A highly regarded technology consultancy is experiencing strategic growth and looking to recruit a Legal Counsel (3 to 5 years Pqe) to join the Legal department.
Reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel you will enjoy a range of duties including;
- Support and advice on gaming regulatory matters, including comparative analysis of licensing, regulations and technical standards in various jurisdictions where our clients are licensed and/or operate as well as prospective new markets.
- Research and respond to general legal inquiries that relate to corporate, litigation, intellectual property and compliance matters.
- Contractual advice to our clients, including review and negotiation of their commercial agreements with third parties.
- Company secretarial support and management of corporate entities.
- Liaising with signatories and directors to obtain prompt signature of various instruments.
- Preparation of drafts, memos and miscellaneous legal documentation, as requested.
- Support clients in their M&A projects such as preparation, review and revisions of Letters of Intent, Asset Purchase Agreements, Stock Purchase Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Investment Agreements and all related ancillary transaction documents, instruments and agreements related to transactions.
- Supervise legal due diligence activities on such transactions.
- Gathering stakeholder input on deal documentation and regularly participate in process and where appropriate support the negotiation process.
- Help draft organisational structures and operational workflows for clients.
- Contribute to the development of infrastructure, processes, and systems to increase the quality and efficiency of support to our clients.
- Evaluate new business opportunities and technology innovations within the online gambling industry.
- Actively maintain a detailed perspective on the online gambling market and the competitive landscape.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a small, collegiate team and gain exposure to a number of interesting projects.
Excellent benefits are on offer.