About our clients Goal and Vision
Our client is a prominent expert payments platform. Its main aim is to facilitate businesses and consumers to connect and transact impeccably as a result of industry-leading resources in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. They unite businesses and consumers throughout 70 payment forms in over 40 currencies all around the world carried through an integrated platform. Their solutions are geared for mobile-initiated operations, real-time analysis and the conjunction between brick-and-mortar and electronic payments.
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English are essential. Additional language skills are advantageous.
- You must have a customer-focused mindset with a successful track record of supporting large merchants, growing an existing business portfolio, and exceeding revenue targets.
- As a commercially aware individual, you should possess strategic thinking skills that enable you to identify new opportunities in the industry.
- A tech-savvy, highly professional, and resourceful approach is necessary to handle customer inquiries and negotiations tactfully.
- You should be enthusiastic, hardworking, and capable of thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced, and results-oriented environment.
What you are going to do
- Provide superior and professional service, support, and follow-up for operational requests and complex projects for assigned accounts while ensuring a strong understanding of each merchant's business model to promote and upsell our client's solutions, grow the existing portfolio, and optimize payment processing activities.
- Provide consultancy-like advice about the payments market to clients and offer accurate and timely market information on the selected market sector to help drive future marketing and product strategies.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Product teams to develop marketing support for merchants where the business case exists and can make our clients a better partner.
- Conduct frequent account review meetings, maintain merchant contact, identify and address issues, and strengthen relationships.