Key Account Manager (Payments) – Managing Banks and Financial Institutions – Based in Malta
Our client is looking for a payments experienced Key Account Manager to join their offices in Malta, to manage a portfolio of banks and financial institutions.
About this opportunity
Our client is an established payments company that operates globally, with over 50 offices worldwide and various functions to their business. This role will join the B2B payments division and will be responsible for a portfolio that covers the Middle East. The portfolio will include Financial Institutions and Banks, therefore experience and knowledge in these verticals is key, to enable you to work autonomously from the Malta offices. You will report into a Senior BDM who is based in another European office.
The Key Account Manager will be required to be office based approx 3 days per week (Covid restrictions permitting), however there is flexibility around this but you will need to operate from Malta.
Your qualifications and experience
- Must have proven recent experience working within payments and servicing financial institutions and/or banks
- Experience in working within sales and account management within a payments organisation.
- Dynamic, sharp and independent, possess excellent commercial, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to network at all levels, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be currently based in Malta, or able to relocate there without support
- Arabic speaker would be advantageous, but not essential.
Interested? Next steps…
- This is a great opportunity for an Account Manager to work with a great brand with a global presence.
- When applying please ensure your CV shows your experience that is most relevant to the requirements. Please also state your current location and your eligibility to live and work in Malta.
- An inclusive CV screening to ensure the right fit – Headcount have various opportunities across the business, so if this role is not suitable then we may share other suitable opportunities with you.
- A series of online/virtual meetings will take place to ensure a good fit – starting with an informal chat with Headcount.
- Your communication during the recruitment process is taken into consideration for your suitability for the position.
- As we may receive a high number of applications, we may not be able to contact all unsuccessful applicants with the outcome unfortunately.