As a Lead Developer , you will be the technical expert .
You will be integrated into the multidisciplinary IT team which is made up of 30 people (web and mobile developers, lead developers, project managers, system administrators and CIOs).
You will work on a daily basis and with the support of their 2 passionate Lead Developers on high traffic and high availability sites .
You will be in charge of:
- Design and implement the technical architecture of structuring projects
- Optimizing, developing and bringing innovation to the company's Information System, particularly in terms of new technologies
- Ensure the technical follow-up of the developers and bring your technical expertise within the team
- Set up quality processes (performance, security, etc.), documentation and good practices in developments
TECHNICAL ENVIRONMENT OF THE POSITION
- PHP 7 frameworks Symfony 3 and 4 and Phalcon
- Redis, RabbitMQ, Jenkins, Elastic Search, Beanstalk, Capistrano, Node.js, Apache / Nginx, HAProxy
- SQL language - MySQL
- Versioning: Git
- You are above all a passionate person and you consider yourself as "touching everything"
- You are a University or Engineering school graduate or hold an on an IT speciality
- You have a minimum of 7 years of web development experience
- You have significant experience on high traffic sites
- Curious and attentive to new technologies
- Adept at good practices and willingness to progress and advance others
- Rigorous and organized
- Sense of initiative
- Good listener
- Team spirit
- Mastery of PHP 7
- Know MySQL and especially SQL language (creation and optimization of queries)
- Mastery of the Linux environment
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Node.js is a plus
- English working level
Fancy having a chat about this position? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org