The Managing Director will have extensive experience in the transaction processing and online payments industry. You will be responsible for providing strategic guidance and direction to the board of a newly incorporated UK payment institution, to ensure that the UK entity and the wider group achieves its financial vision, mission and long-term goals.
The company will be a Payment Institution and is in a period of growth and transformation that will see it establish itself as a leading, dynamic FinTech company. This is a hands-on role, where you will adopt a consultative approach and work closely with the senior management team across global business divisions and locations to implement and manage high volume transaction processing and work with the business to secure business growth, whilst delivering customer excellence.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the company
- Developing and executing business strategies to achieve short and long-term goals
- Developing and implementing business plans to maintain a competitive edge, secure new business and improve cost-efficiency
- Maintaining and building positive and trust-based relations with business partners, shareholders, and authorities
Key skills required:
- Proven experience as a Managing Director within a regulated payment services entity
- Strong background in the Payments industry
- Exposure to multi-country operational challenges
- Fully conversant with regulatory compliance, in particular with regards to payment institutions
- Previous approval by the FCA is an asset