My client, one of the fastest growing payment solution in emerging markets is looking for a Marketing Intelligence Manager with a go getter attitude to join their growing multinational Commercial Team.
This professional will play an essential role in the organisation and will be responsible for strategic data and information, trend and scenario analysis, and other business analytics in support of strategic planning.
The ideal candidate will work with the Chief Commercial Officer to support commercial strategic planning activities by providing actionable recommendations based on assessments of markets and competitors, both existing and potential.
The Commercial Team’s mission is to drive business past the finish line, simplifying complexity.
My client´s vision is to nurture relationships by bridging the gaps and challenging the status quo through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
What you'll do:
- Profiles our market and competitive environment, providing insights that support strategic decision-making and for use in internal presentations by senior leadership.
- Creates and updates comprehensive industry, competitor and customer models including, but not limited to, market share, growth projections and trends, and market forces.
- Performs thorough, systematic analysis of key industry trends; the general social economic and political environment; legal and regulatory issues; customers; current and potential competitors.
- Provides market and competitive insights through presentations and reports
- Supplies the market and competitive intelligence component of strategic planning, and proactively makes recommendations to management concerning key intelligence items that require further consideration.
- Works with internal business customers to enhance their use of strategic analysis and market and competitor intelligence to ensure that appropriate communication channels are maintained. Collaborates internally to ensure intelligence is shared with appropriate groups and individuals.
- Merchant GAP analysis – perform internal reviews on an existing book of business for optimization and collaboration with the Account Management team.
What we look for in you:
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant professional experience, preferably within the Payment Industry.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people who thrive in truly international environments.
- Ability to network effectively at all levels and influence without direct management oversight.