Workplace Type: Remote
Company HQ: London, UK
Employment Type: Full-time
The core objective of this role is to drive and deliver solutions with a hands-on approach for the business, while also leading and coordinating multiple campaigns and moving pieces. This role will require the individual to be able to think on their feet, multitask, lead by example and have a deep understanding of fintech, cryptocurrencies, and startup marketing.
- Develop effective marketing and brand communication/PR strategy, and ultimately expand my client´s digital footprint and brand awareness globally across different target audiences
- Support product PR campaigns, storytelling and announcements from ideation through to execution
- Innovate new ways to increase brand awareness and keep up to date on modern marketing trends
- Select appropriate media (press releases, social media, blogs, etc.) according to respective strategic purposes; build rapport with tech, finance, and crypto related media, both traditional and digital.
- Grow the profile of the company with business/consumer audiences while also driving awareness of our growing presence in the global tech and financial ecosystem.
- Manage and cultivate relationships with crypto, tech, consumer lifestyle and other mainstream reporters
- Communicate complex technology in clear and concise ways to technical and non-technical audiences
- Work closely with marketing team members, and hire blog writers, social media community managers, and copywriters to develop written materials around key product launches, including company messaging and statements, communications plans.
- Manage social media accounts with a focus on broadening the range of creative content to promote engagement and growth.
- Create engaging content for our fast-growing social media platforms.
- 2-3 years experience working in a Web 3.0, crypto, digital asset and/or fintech startup
- Background working within crypto or fintech marketing teams is helpful
- Ability to lead teams with proven success and a hand on approach;
- Ability to be a passionate leader and communicator, with a demonstrated talent for building collaborative partnerships with product partners and other cross-functional teams;
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced dynamic environment with solid project management skills.
- Knowledge of all marketing technology and marketing analytics
- Passionate, organised, driven and self-motivated
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.