An incredibly exciting Fintech start up is looking for a marketing manager to work alongside the UK based Head of Marketing.
to help build and scale the marketing functions’ core activities, processes, techstack, and reporting, whilst simultaneously executing the marketing strategy by creating and executing marketing campaigns that attract more customers and raise brand awareness.
Here’s what you would be doing:
- Executing and shaping the marketing strategy in collaboration with the Head of Marketing and wider team.
- Generating awareness, educating, engaging and nurturing prospective customers using a range of techniques and activities including PR, content, email, organic social, and SEO.
- Developing sector specific marketing plans to grow awareness and drive demand.
- Creating sales enablement assets to support the wider Commercial team.
- Managing prospect, customer and partner CRM data to enable optimal and scalable campaign execution.
- Liaising with internal teams, Innovator clients, and an external PR agency and maximising opportunities to amplify our narrative.
- Publishing content across a variety of Fintech alliances and channels.
- Executing, measuring results, and reviewing the effectiveness of marketing activity across their current marketing channels, some of which are agency managed, some internal. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Paid social
- Organic social
- Direct outreach
- Organising presence at events including webinars, trade shows, conferences and forums.
- Coordinating webinars including rehearsals and live demonstrations.
- Whilst there is some external copywriting support, creating compelling content to drive demand will be expected to a degree.
- Liaising with the design agency to develop brand assets to support the marketing campaigns.
- Shaping the content calendar to deliver a range of assets in different formats to our buyer personas at different stages of the buyer journey, across a range of channels.
- Comfortable (or quick to learn) updating wordpress website with day-to-day updates such as blog creation, links to press coverage, additional award placements etc.
If you have experience in a early stage B2B marketing environment and you have experience of working with 3rd party agencies then please get in touch for more information