Exciting opportunity to join a firm experiencing rapid growth and be a key member of the core management team that is driving e-money/e-banking aspirations. Our client is an early stage FinTech e-Bank and e-Money company that is seeking a dynamic and motivated MD to lead the UK, and wider European, teams.
About this opportunity
This is a particularly wide-ranging opportunity – requiring someone with a strong level of hands-on, technical knowledge who is able to manage and evolve the company allowing it to grow and evolve quickly, and to meet its ambitious long-term objectives;
- Take ownership of building a “digital private bank” – an e-bank/e-money institution from inception to full operation.
- Communicate internally with shareholders and upper management to define the strategy for Bank strategy and operation from a business perspective and drive it to execution.
- Provide strategic leadership to promote a profitable sales experience across all markets while increasing client and company value.
- Drive the market strategy, product strategy, client strategy.
- Understand the market trends, develop directions and business targets on market and industry trends, business performance and long- and short-term goals.
- Define the digital banking operating model for the organization including roles and responsibilities.
- Constantly evaluate banking products and services to improve, change and create new ones.
- Drive feature definition, product evolution and UX strategy.
- Collaborate and align the banking strategy with operations, compliance, risk management and other partners and stakeholders as appropriate.
You will work alongside the brightest industry experts and directly impact the firm’s continued disruption of the payments space.
Your qualifications, skills & experience
- 10+ years of experience in leading business innovation in digital banking environment
- Strong leadership, communication and prioritization skills
- Proven experience in a Digital Banking environment, building and expanding a digital first bank
- Understanding of challenger banking model and ability to refine different value propositions for different targeted markets within the given framework
- Strong grasp of new technologies, competitive landscapes, marketplace, and regulatory environment.
- Ability to think strategically while connecting the dots in the bigger picture, and still be comfortable diving into the details.
Interested? Next steps…
Exciting opportunity to join a firm experience rapid growth. If you possess the relevant skills and experience then please apply today and we will be in contact to arrange a confidential discussion.