Payments institution licensed by the MFSA and offering a range of payment services (acquiring) across multiple channels, requires Merchant Review Executives to join the Risk Monitoring Team to work on all aspects of ongoing KYC/CDD review of existing merchants.
- Maintaining a periodic review of CDD records, verifying that due diligence has been performed and ensuring timely action is taken to obtain any outstanding CDD information;
- Be familiar with the AML legislation and regulations in Malta, including the FIAU Implementing Procedures;
- Maintain continuous contact with the merchant requesting appropriate CDD documentation in order to keep customer files updated;
- Periodical review of the merchant’s business model ensuring that it has not changed since the merchant was on-boarded;
- Minimum 1-year experience in the KYC/KYB
- A diploma level of qualification on AML/FT will be preferred however candidates holding a Diploma in other related fields will still be considered
- Be well organised, pro-active, self-motivated, able to work on own initiative and eager to learn
- Team player and willing to collaborate.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.