Our client, one of ASEANs fastest growing fintech companies, is looking for a talented Mobile Engineer to join their growing team in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia or Cambridge, UK. Visa and relocation covered.
They are a mobile payment & banking platform that brings transparent, secure, and convenient banking services to Southeast Asia.
About the job: Mobile Engineer
• You’ll have significant input into how their build our apps in the future.
• You’ll be involved in updating, augmenting and refactoring customer-facing mobile apps relied on by users to provide a seamless and efficient payment service.
• You’ll also be involved in building internal apps and backend systems essential to running the risk, fraud, and financial departments among others.
• Their apps are built native in Java and Kotlin on Android, in Swift and Objective-C on iOS, and with angular and typescript on web.
• The backend is Java 8 on Kubernetes.
• They aren’t religious about their tools and they’ll readily adopt new techniques if they can help produce a more effective product.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science / Math’s / Physics or similar from a leading University
- You will need to be proactive and bright, able to build effective systems quickly and correctly, act on your own initiative and help grow the team and both yours and our capabilities at considerable speed.
- You’ll need to be fluent in Java and Kotlin or in Swift and Objective-C - preferably all four.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Payment and financial systems experience would be helpful but is not essential
Interested? Please apply to this vacancy with your most up-to-date CV and ill get in touch with you shortly!