Our client is a leading European based payment solution provider particularly in online, mobile and POS payment, currently extending to the Indian market.
Services they provide includes, helping e-commerce businesses of all sizes and sectors to accept payment via multiple customer touch points. Designed to increase conversions using their robust payment processing technology such as offering alternative payment methods, a range of acquiring services and customized dedicated account and risk management services.
We are looking for an experienced Partner Business Development Manager with strong knowledge of key e-commerce partners operating in the payment’s ecosystem in India. Particularly candidates who have a strong network of industry contacts in IT service providers, system integrators, shopping cart providers, payment solution provider (PSP) will be great to join the team.
The ideal candidates will have a demonstrable sales background with proven track record of building a sales plan and achieving or surpassing its targets. Responsible to drive the plan and winning new opportunities by selling our client’s payment solutions through the channel. You will focus on recruiting new partners, building a pipeline and sales enablement leading to deliver accurate forecast and business planning with the partners.
- Conduct market analysis and preparation of sales plan.
- Accurate forecasting of opportunities.
- Able to qualify deals at an early stage and spent time to win those that are suitable.
- Able to cross sell other products and solutions from the company.
- Able to meet and exceed targets and build a successful income stream.
- Contribute towards product development ideas to partners to enable them in winning more business.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role as a Partner Business Development Manager, and/or selling payment solutions to partners based on clients’ needs.
- Knowledge and experience selling domestic and international card and alternative payment method.
- Familiar with and/or experience with shopping cart vendors such as Magento, Shopify, Opencart and more.
- Good understanding of risk management and how it could benefit partners and their clients.
Indian Country Manager
Bangalore Office (Travelling required).