Business Development Manager - Remote
Our client is a leading Payment Service Provider offering payment processing and acquiring services to European merchants and Fintech clients. The role is an exciting Partner Sales Manager to join the global sales team working closely with the Head of eCommerce for the UK and EU markets focussing on developing partnership opportunities – SaaS platforms, ERP/CRM products, web and app developers, system integrators and agencies and hosting companies.
• Identify and sign new partnerships in line with the companies' strategy.
• Develop, maintain, and adapt the vertical sales strategy.
• Convert inbound partnership leads that meet the minimum qualification criteria.
• Work with various internal functions to customise the partnership proposition for partnerships to meet partner requirements.
• Collaborate with the marketing team on vertically specific partner sales material.
• Deliver on target performance and operate to respective sales KPIs.
• 5 years’ experience in relevant, related industry roles.
• Experienced at self-generating opportunities and closing them – we are seeking a Hunter.
• Understanding how to optimize the sales cycle from lead to opportunity to live account.
• A good technical understanding of APIs with the ability to work with internal functions to form deal teams.
• Team player always willing to collaborate and share information with a global partner team.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Interested? For further information please contact Luke Baudouin – email@example.com