Partner Sales Lead - eCommerce & Platforms
About the opportunity:
A leading global payments company is looking for a Partner Sales Lead - eCommerce & Platforms
The company was founded in 2002 to support merchants that were finding it difficult to navigate the payment landscape. The company has around 300 employees staff across 17 global offices, offering their clients more than 300 ways to pay in over 150 processing currencies. To support their rapid growth, their looking for a new Partner Sales Lead focused on eCommerce and Platforms to join their partnerships team in their Amsterdam Office.
The Partner Sales Lead - eCommerce and Platforms will be responsible for driving growth and shaping the partnership proposition within the vertical across the United Kingdom. It is expected that you will generate a regular stream of new partnerships in line with the vertical strategy. Examples of such partnerships will include, but are not limited to; eCommerce gateways, eCommerce platforms, ERP’s, web and app developers, system integrators and agencies, and hosting companies. The right candidate will convert inbound leads and self-generate new partnership opportunities. You will be expected to create, adapt and maintain a sales strategy, highlight partnership targets, prioritize the pipeline and ensure you’re meeting respective targets. The Partner Sales Lead will work closely with the VP Partnerships to identify new ways to promote emerchantpay’s products and service offerings based on the set targets.
You will be challenged to:
• Identify and sign new eCommerce and platform partnerships in line with the strategy.
• Deliver on-target performance and operate to respective sales KPIs.
• Maintain the CRM system with all relevant sales pipeline information.
• Convert inbound partnership leads that meet the minimum qualification criteria.
• Develop, maintain, and adapt the vertical sales strategy.
• Regularly benchmark competition and identify business development opportunities.
• Work with various internal functions to customize the partnership proposition for eCommerce and platform partnerships to meet partner requirements.
• Collaborate with the marketing team on vertically specific partner sales material.
• Work closely with the Partner Account Management function.
What you bring to the table:
• 5 years’ experience in similar roles, with proven success levels.
• Wide network of partner connections across eCommerce and platforms.
• Strong sales skills with adaptive behaviors to influence outcomes.
• Experienced at self-generating opportunities and closing them.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• A natural relationship builder.
• Strong commercial and negotiation skills.
• A self-starting, organized individual, familiar with CRM system pipeline management.
• A good technical understanding of APIs with the ability to work with internal functions to form deal teams.
• Team player, able to work well with a global partner team.
• The role is office-based and will include regular travel.
If you think you are a good match do not hesitate to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org!