About The Company
A well-known firm providing cross-border payments to 5 Million customers which is about go Public is looking for a Partnerships Manager.
The firm is proud of their energic team and great culture, being adaptable to the modern times, you could be based anywhere in Europe since Remote work (and onboarding) is available.
About the opportunity
You will need to be an energetic, motivated and ambitious self-starter that is able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment and to grow new and existing affiliate & partner accounts. You will drive new partners, manage an existing portfolio and handle the full end-to-end process of your partners.
You will be responsible for identifying and collaborating with the right potential partners for driving acquisition and to create an ecosystem to support the millions of SMBs who use the firm's services.
In addition to being adept at both business development and account management, this role provides an opportunity for the right candidate to display their leadership skills and take ownership of the entire channel partnerships function.
What you will be challenged to
- Build and grow a strong network of partners and affiliates.
- Take on and grow existing portfolio of partners and bring onboard new ones.
- Build partnerships and relationships that drives acquisition of clients across multiple product lines.
- Build out a partnership channel from scratch for an exciting new product.
- Build an eco-system to support SMB’s & Partners in UK & Western Europe.
- Take a lead in scaling our channel partnership’s function by creating new programs and processes to support continued growth of the partnership’s team.
- Contribute strategic depth in driving new market development activities for UK & Western Europe.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions for the firm´s services in coordination with the local and global teams.
What you should bring to the table
- 2+ years of experience in business development, account management or partnerships
- Experience in deal making & partnerships, managing relationships and creating new opportunities
- Proven track record of meeting & exceeding targets
- Strategic thinking coupled with ability to drive business end-to-end and execute
- Self-starter who proactively seeks ways to improve
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Fast learner with an interest in Fintech
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate needs and drive results
- Ability to lead and project-manage across multiple functional areas
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Desired but not essential
- Experience in Fintech, payments, foreign exchange, funding/financing, IT or Ecommerce
- Experience within a partnerships role
- Intra/entrepreneurial experience in a startup / growth company