A vacancy has arisen in the fast-growing Fintech team of our client based in Horsham. We are looking for an experienced card scheme project manager to implement technical projects.
This position reports to the Head of Fintech and requires close liaison with the other members of the Fintech, Finance and Operations teams. As a newly created role it will develop over time in line with the needs of the product/business and the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Manage new processor implementations, reviewing processor reporting, identifying required fields and documenting internal system requirements
- Manage new client implementations card scheme programme implementations (Visa, Mastercard or Discover) handling all associated interactions with processors, card manufactures and other third-party providers
- Manage projects to add additional functions or features to existing programmes such as MDES/VTS, ABU/VAU or 3DS
- Review and facilitate Compliance approval of client marketing materials programme documentation
- Support processors with Fraud or Chargeback (Claims Manager/VROL/Fraud and Loss Database) project implementations
- Provide support on investigations and resolution of issues relating to scheme, processor or reporting set up
- Support the Head of Fintech with new client onboarding activities such as contracts, NDA and associated administrative activities
The successful candidate will ideally have worked at a BIN Sponsor, issuer or processor on similar projects to those listed above. They must have experience working on the card scheme industry projects.
Some of the benefits included in the package in permanent employees after successful probation period:
- Working hours of Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Up to 5% pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Life Assurance 4x salary
- Free onsite parking (Horsham only)