Payments Sales and Account Management EMEA
Hybrid (1-2 days in office) : UK London
About the Role:
You will be leading the payment sales process in the EMEA region by working closely with sales engineer and other commercial and product managers. You will be Managing the commercial relationships and revenue generation of a portfolio of customers and markets in cooperation with TU and payment customer facing teams to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction and profitability. You will drive the payment merchant opportunities from prospecting to contracting. The successful candidate will Develop the clients Payments customer accounts for the EMEA region, contribute in sustaining and growing the company’s market share and revenues to achieve long-term success with customers.
Sales & Customer Management
Promote and manage the sales process to close new sales with assigned customer & market portfolio.
- Prospecting and opportunity assessment.
- Commercial proposals (preparation, submission and follow up)
- Sales planning and execution in line with BU Merchant strategy.
- RFP management within your customer segment base.
- Closing and Contracting.
Retain and grow existing clients’ portfolios
Strategically working with customers to adopt/implement/onboard to secure largest part of their business as possible, in close collaboration with Customer Care role.
Account & relationship management with customers and internal Company stakeholders
Identify key accounts to set plans leading to build strategic relations and to grow mutual business.
Providing presentations, consultancy and expertise involving face-to-face business review meetings and liaison with customers. Alignment and coordination with the teams required to ensure customer satisfaction and highest NPS.
Facilitate customer participation in company’s events, campaign testimonials, etc…
Provide the regional business needs to the BU in order to build the region’s sales strategy and pipeline.
Represent the Payment BU at internal and external regional meetings
About the ideal candidate
- Proven successful contribution in a customer facing role
- Financial / Payment industry knowledge
- If from within Payments Business, a hunger to learn the Amadeus world
- If from within Amadeus, a hunger to learn the Payments world
- Good understanding of payment industry and players
- Good understanding of travel merchants and their distribution channels
- Generic MS Office, internet applications and SalesForce CRM
- Payments solutions, Chargebacks management, FX solutions, Multi-currency pricing, Acquiring, Risk management
- Highly and self-motivated; proactivity and willingness to travel when business environment permits
- Exposure to a multicultural / multinational customer environment is a must