Our client has launched the first mobile payment app in Bulgaria, the first utilities payment app in the UK, one of the fist automated loyalty solutions in the US and a game changing payment acceptance solution with patent pending.
We are expanding our development teams and are looking for a PHP DEVELOPER, who will be responsible to develop applications for our core projects.
- Application development for financial & payment products
- Develop existing software and generic applications - update, repair, modify
- Test sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended
- Adapt the program to new requirements, as necessary
- Consult manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge
AN IDEAL PROFILE
- PHP software development experience, 2 years.
- Experience with the following languages/frameworks PHP, OOP, MVC framework – Symfony
- Database – PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Attention to details, tenacity and patience
- Good communication skills and the ability to convey information to nontechnical colleagues in a concise and clear way
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics (nice-to have)