A client in Fintech is looking for a Power BI Developer as a member of the Data Science team, you will work closely with quantitative research and engineering teams and partner with the clients to develop innovative visual insights designed for their strategic needs.
- Solve innovative business problems and uncover novel insights by leveraging big data analytics and Power BI visualization tools
- Communicate findings and analytical concepts in clear and concise terms
- Collaborate across RavenPack’s various lines of business to research and develop novel workflows for delivering visual insights to inform business intelligence questions
- BS or MS degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience working with complex datasets.
- Experience using Power BI to create complex dashboards, including data models, query optimization, report development using DAX and Power Query M code.
- Experience working with SQL, AWS Redshift/Athena or Snowflake.
- Business Intelligence, analytics and data warehouse experience.
- Experience with Power BI connectors and efficiently linking to a diverse set of internal and cloud data sources.
- Ability to generate actionable visual insights based on target groups, questions, business needs and context.
- Experience with integrating Power BI and Snowflake
- Familiarity with database optimization techniques
- Familiarity with predictive modeling and machine learning
- Opportunity to work 100% remotely from Spain
- Flexible schedule of work