Pre-Sales Consultant – London | Amsterdam
About The Opportunity
Our client is a white label “one-stop” global provider supporting PSPs, banks and acquirers bridging payments and commerce through a market-leading proprietary technology platform.
We are looking for a Pre-sales Manager who will become recognized as an expert across our Payments Solutions. You will be heavily involved with product demonstrations, bid support, answering requests for proposal and information and be the SMEs in the firms product and sales cycles.
You will work with professionals from various internal and external teams, such as Sales, Product Marketing, Customer Success, and different product teams, to deliver sales solutions and meet collective revenue and growth targets.
- You will be a problem-solver, and you will apply your skills to support customer needs.
- You will strive to exceed expectations and you like to work in a team that you can learn from.
- Be self-motivated, driven and used to working in a sales environment
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills with a strong aptitude to communicate and influence a variety of buyer personals.
- Ability to instil trust and confidence with others.
You Will Be Challenged To:
- Attend customer meetings, tailoring communications to discover needs and requirements, develop solution designs and deliver proposal presentations and product demonstrations that articulates to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Be responsible for ensuring that clients understand how our payment solutions can help solve their specific challenges, by showing how the service creates value, building and performing demos, and responding to technical questions in customer/partner meetings.
- Analyse potential markets prior to product development and launch.
- Provide demonstrations, presentations, training, consultation and sales support for the teams
- Assist the Commercial team in qualifying prospects; and provide them with SME product knowledge and market intelligence.
- Participate In Strategy Meetings with the Marketing, and/or senior leadership team.
- 5+ years of Pre-Sales experience in mid-size to large organizations.
- Proven consultative solution sales approach on enterprise software.
- Proven track record of supporting sales teams to successfully deliver proposals and demonstrations to clients and win new business in a Financial Services/Fintech Sector environment.
- Demonstrates expertise in understanding client requirements and developing compelling solutions.
- Experience of leading and working in project teams.
- Experience in helping to drive and implement business change to improve business' efficiency and effectiveness to better serve the needs of clients.
- Strong experience in the Payments Industry and working with clients within the FS / Fintech sector.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, eloquent verbal and writing skills in English. Additional language skills are beneficial.
Interested? For further information please contact Cinta Soler – firstname.lastname@example.org