About The Company
Incorporated in 2008, you will be working for one of the world’s leading providers of carrier billing and mobile identity solutions. Using nothing more than a user’s mobile phone, the firm's technology can verify a user’s identity, execute a payment, or provision a new service, radically simplifying common, everyday mobile interactions between consumers and businesses. This is possible because the platform can access the internal billing, identity, and sales systems of mobile operators globally. Businesses who utilize their platform include major brands.
About the Opportunity
The primary focus of a Product Analyst is to assist Product Managers with the analysis of product performance and recommend client-specific or general product changes to maximize results against KPIs. This includes but is not limited to: using database and reporting software to compare current API performance against historical trends, analyzing abnormal transaction behavior, conducting research on market trends, and interviewing prospective and existing clients to affirm or create product requirements.
What We Expect From You:
A successful Product Analyst typically has the following attributes:
- Strong analysis skills. Needs to be able to dive into the numbers and create visuals (e.g. dashboards, graphs) that help explain trends.
- Strong Intelligence Quotient (IQ) and listening skills. Needs to be able to ask insightful questions about client implementations to uncover real product requirements.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Tendency toward communication and sharing. Must be able to express needs to Product Management so that the team can deliver to the client.
- Concrete experience with data analysis and description of how the analysis helped make a different decision.
- General understanding of APIs and interest in their use (no requirement that the candidate has actually designed or used APIs, doing a Google/YouTube search is sufficient).
This sounds like you? Please apply today!